DATES: There are no Youth Musicales until late Fall 2021 at the soonest
Registration opens: TBA Registration closes: TBA
Fee: $22 per student (includes processing fees). The teacher registers and pays online at NSDMTAC.com.
YOUTH MUSICALE RULES AND GUIDELINES
- The Youth Musicales are open to all teachers of the North San Diego MTAC branch. All participants must have a signed copy of the NSDMTAC Consent/Release Form on file before the registration deadline.
- All levels are welcomed. It is a good opportunity for advanced students to gain performance experience.
- All genres of music are acceptable.
- All performance pieces must be polished and MEMORIZED.
- Performers must dress appropriately. This is a formal recital.
- This musicale includes all instrumental, vocal, ensemble, or duet performances.
- The entry fee is $20 per student. Please pay through the PayPal system on the NSDMTAC website.
- Your MTAC teacher can register online at nsdmtac.com.
- If you have any questions, please contact Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 750-724-3296