DATE: Saturday, October 28, 2023, 1:15 p.m. recital
LOCATION: Carlsbad (Dove) Library, 1775 Dove Ln, Carlsbad, CA 92011
Registration opens: 10/1/23 Registration closes: 10/24/23
Fee: $22 per student (includes processing fees) and $44 for duets/ensembles. The teacher registers and pays online at NSDMTAC.com.
YOUTH MUSICALE RULES AND GUIDELINES
- The Youth Musicales are open to all teachers of the Northern San Diego MTAC branch. All participants must have a signed copy of the NSDMTAC Consent/Release Form on file before the registration deadline (only needed once each school year).
- All levels are welcome. It is a good opportunity for advanced students to gain performance experience.
- All genres of music are acceptable.
- All performance pieces must be polished and MEMORIZED except for string sonatas, wind repertoire, and ensembles. There is a 8 minute time limit per student or duet/ensemble.
- Performers must dress appropriately. This is a formal recital.
- This musicale includes all instrumental, vocal, ensemble, or duet performances.
- The entry fee is $22 (includes processing fees) per student and $44 for duets/ensembles. Please pay through the PayPal system on the NSDMTAC website.
- MTAC teachers register online at nsdmtac.com.
- If you have any questions, please contact Jessica at Teken17961@gmail.com or 750-724-3296 and/or Traci Carpenter email@example.com or 760-539-2409.