DATES: November 3, 2019 @ 10:30am; February 9, 2020; (
May 3, 2020 CANCELLED)
LOCATION: Museum of Making Music –
Registration opens: October 1 Registration closes: November 1
Fee: $22 per student (includes processing fees). The teacher registers and pays online at NSDMTAC.com.
YOUTH MUSICALE RULES AND GUIDELINES
The first Youth Musicale of the school year sponsored by the Northern San Diego Branch of MTAC will take place on Sunday, November 3, 2019 at 10:30am. Please tell your students to be there at least 10 minutes beforehand.
- The Youth Musicales are open to all teachers of the North San Diego MTAC branch. All participants must have a signed copy of the NSDMTAC Consent/Release Form on file before the registration deadline.
- All levels are welcomed. It is a good opportunity for advanced students to gain performance experience.
- All genres of music are acceptable.
- All performance pieces must be polished and MEMORIZED.
- Performers must dress appropriately. This is a formal recital.
- This musicale includes all instrumental, vocal, ensemble, or duet performances.
- The entry fee is $20 per student. Please pay through the PayPal system on the NSDMTAC website.
- Your MTAC teacher can register online at nsdmtac.com.
- If you have any questions, please contact Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 750-724-3296