(VOCAL, ORCHESTRAL INSTRUMENT, CHAMBER ENSEMBLE)
VOCE fees: TBD
Chair: Pama Lynn Broeckel; Pamalynnb@gmail.com
VOCE GUIDELINES AND RULES
- The VOCE Auditions are an MTAC State-sponsored event that is either competitive or noncompetitive.
- The competitive events are designed to qualify students to advance to the State Finals; the noncompetitive events are designed to encourage young or new students to VOCE.
- Written evaluations from judges are given to students for both the competitive and noncompetitive auditions.
- Categories include Solo Winds, Strings, and Voice and Chamber Ensembles. See the Guidelines at new.mtac.org for ages and literature requirements.
- Each group will be limited to 10 minutes to include set-up and tuning.
- Applications for entry and payment must be made online (see new.mtac.org).
- For additional information about the VOCE program, you may email or call Pama Lynn Broeckel (see above) or Jane Masur (VOCE Liaison for the state MTAC board), firstname.lastname@example.org.