DATE: Saturday, April 29, 2023 – morning and early afternoon
Location: RB Community Church, 17010 Pomerado Rd, San Diego, CA 92128
Registration opens: March 20, 2023
Registration closes: April 22, 2023
Fee: $35 per participant (includes processing fees). The teacher registers and pays online at NSDMTAC.com.
Chair: Valeria Kravchenko, valeria.krw@gmail.
FESTIVAL RULES AND GUIDELINES
- Consent Form: If the parent has not already filled out the Student Consent Form for the 2022/2023 school year, please fill out this form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 28, 2023.
- This Festival covers music from the Romantic, Late Romantic and Impressionist Periods.
- It is a semi-competitive event, with all levels and instruments welcome.
- Students must dress in appropriate recital attire and stay for the entire recital in which they perform.
- Student limit: 12 students per teacher.
- Times limits are as follows:
Elementary: 3 minutes
Intermediate: 5 minutes
Advanced: 7 minute
- The music must be memorized.
- Evaluators must be provided with original copies of the music with the systems numbered. No photocopies are allowed.
- Students will receive a mark of Superior, Excellent or Good. Gold, Silver, and Bronze medals will be awarded.
- Teacher volunteers are important and appreciated. If you have students participating in the festival, please let the chair know if you can volunteer to help.