DATE: APRIL 27, 2019
Registration opens: TBA Registration closes: TBA
Fee: $35 per student, plus PayPal fees. The teacher registers and pays online at NSDMTAC.com
Time: Approximately 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Students from different levels will be combined into recitals throughout the day.
FESTIVAL RULES AND GUIDELINES
- This Festival covers music from the Romantic, Late Romantic and Impressionist Periods.
- It is a Semi-Competitive event, with all levels and instruments welcome.
- Students must dress in appropriate recital attire and stay for the entire recital in which they perform.
- Student limit: 9 students per teacher.
- Times limits are as follows:
Elementary: 3 minutes
Intermediate: 5 minutes
Advanced: 7 minute
- The music must be memorized.
- Evaluators must be provided with original copies of the music with the systems numbered. No photocopies are allowed.
- Students will receive a mark of Superior, Excellent or Good. Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded.
- Teacher volunteers are important and appreciated. If you have students participating in the Festival, please let the Chairs know that you can volunteer to help.