DATE: No Romantic Festival for 2022
FESTIVAL RULES AND GUIDELINES
- All participants must have a signed copy of the NSDMTAC Consent/Release Form on file before the registration deadline.
- This Festival covers music from the Romantic, Late Romantic and Impressionist Periods.
- It is a semi-competitive event, with all levels and instruments welcome.
- Students must dress in appropriate recital attire and stay for the entire recital in which they perform.
- Student limit: 9 students per teacher.
- Times limits are as follows:
Elementary: 3 minutes
Intermediate: 5 minutes
Advanced: 7 minute
- The music must be memorized.
- Evaluators must be provided with original copies of the music with the systems numbered. No photocopies are allowed.
- Students will receive a mark of Superior, Excellent or Good. Gold, Silver, and Bronze medals will be awarded.
- Teacher volunteers are important and appreciated. If you have students participating in the festival, please let the Chairs know that you can volunteer to help.